Friday, August 22, 2008

Hoover's Update

Hello Everyone,

It's me, Hoover. I've been with my new family for almost a week now, and I wanted to give you all an update on how things are going. Things have changed since I stayed with the Jordans, and I miss them, but it's pretty nice here.

On Saturday, my new Mom & Dad bought me new bed and it's SO fluffy and comfortable. That's where I sleep at night, right next to good old Bruno. On Saturday night Mom went to a wine tasting and she came back with a monkey she called Jethro. Jethro was a present to me from my foster Grandma Graves. Thank you, Grandma! I love Jethro so much that I carry him around, I sleep with him, and I toss him up in the air and catch him in my mouth. I also like tennis balls, rope bones, and pig ears, but I like my baby Jethro best. Here's a picture for you to enjoy. I'm the handsome one!



I haven't done any of the "training" that Bruno mentioned in his letter, but I guess that's something I'll get to do later.

Overall, I like this place. The people are pretty nice and so is Bruno. Well, I'm going to go find Jethro now, and I'll write more later.

Love,

Hoover

2 comments:

Betty Jean said...

Hi, Hoover! This is your foster mama. I'm so happy to hear that you love your new home. Your family is taking such good care of you. Have fun playing with Jethro and Bruno, and I hope to see you at GreyFest!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hoover! Its your previous mom and I just wanted to say I am soooo glad you found a great home! I miss you terribly but you are such a good boy! Show your new mom and dad how great you really are!

April