Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Love BARF!

Hello Readers,

It's me, Hoover. I just wanted to drop you all a quick note to let you know that I love BARF. Before you start thinking that I'm gross, let me clarify. BARF stands for Bones and Raw Food, or Biologically Appropriate Raw Food (see how smart I am?). Well, my Mom & Dad have started giving me raw chicken backs and other stuff instead of boring kibble, and it's fabulous! Today I ate chicken backs and an apple, and I hear that I'm going to have some turkey necks, pureed veggies, kelp supplement with yogurt, and all kinds of great stuff. Bruno won't eat any raw meat, but I don't think he knows what he's missing! Oh well, someone has to eat all that kibble.

Well, I have to go hide my toys throughout the house now. I'll write more later.

Love,

Hoover

No comments: